Every inane pic

Al said it was my turn to do a blog post, but I'm lazy so I'm just going to dump some photos and pretend that I'll write something vaguely interesting later on.



Al with a beer 74905



Al and lovely Ben, kindest of all hosts


Al's new diet consists purely of apples, couscous and ice cream




 I am in love with this face






Most fucking delicious ice cream ever


Post apocalyptic beach



It was a wild Saturday night






Bravest of babies VI


Bravest of babies VII


Tom by a waterfall


Al by the sea


Tom on a rock



God, there are so many landscapes, soz



She made me pose for this for so long



Al with a beer 75937304



Little seal Al


Genuine contender for best Sunday of all time



Al chiselled this heart stone for me




True love?


Puff Daddy and whoever Willy came as


Celebrating the biggest achievement of my life to date, which was befriending the driver, a fellow TS fan, and getting her to use her influence with the bar staff so Delicate played. The dancefloor cleared and the stage was ours at last.


But it obviously soon descended.

Comments

  1. Loving the pics and blog girls! Looks like you’re having the most fun! So jeal about the TS night I bet you rocked the dance floor! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gave me very real FOMO. Who are those 2 supermodels in the matching grey vest tops?? <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment